Explain Key Moments
Esports analysts rely on our post-match tool to break down complex concepts for stream viewers. StatsHelix helps broadcasters create exciting content between and after matches to keep stream viewers watching longer.
Our post-match product helps broadcasters create exciting content between games. It’s our version of the sports ‘weatherman’ tool, but better.
- Top-down view of every round in the match
- Quickly jump to any point in the match using the timeline and game events
- Automatically zoom in on relevant parts of the map
- Easily draw on the map to showcase strategy (using stylus, touch-screen, or mouse)
- Add bookmarks to multiple times in a replay, no need to search for the right spot live
- Completely ready within 10 seconds of the match being finished
- Customizable branding and colors to adapt to any event or sponsor
- Syncs across multiple instances, letting analysts work together and eliminating the need for a video cable from the analyst desk to the production area
- Supports live-data and demo-files
- Backed by professional StatsHelix support
How It Works
To set up the Highlight Wizard with CS:GO, check out our Integration Guide. Alternatively, we also support demo uploads through a Telegram bot. For all other games, please contact us.
For game developers
Game Minimum System Requirements
- Active map + picture of the map overview
- Player positions (through X,Y,Z coordinates)
- Player names
- Additional information to be displayed, if applicable (e.g. player team or active item)
- Important Game Events
- Match Score